Monday, July 6, 2015

What's in My Mug?

Happy Monday, readers!

I hope you all had a marvelous 4th of July weekend that was both fun and rejuvenating.

I chose to start my week off right by making a cup of one of my favorite teas ever! My tea of choice is from the Downton Abbey collection, which you can find here. In case some of you don't know, I'm an absolute nut when it comes to Downton Abbey! It's by far my favorite TV show, and if you haven't seen it, please close this tab and go watch it immediately (I will not be offended)! The flavor that I'm drinking today is the English Rose Tea. It's a floral tea that has a little sweetness to it, even without adding sugar. Some of the ingredients are: Nigerian hibiscus, rosehip peels, and apples. The packaging says that it's inspired by traditional British desserts and can be enjoyed either hot or cold. I chose to drink it hot from my Pooh Bear mug that I found at the Disney Store.

I really like this tea. It's light, fruity, and smells like you just wandered into a rose garden! Also, the packaging is lovely, featuring the gorgeous Crawley sisters in their evening finest. It's definitely something that I will save to display later. I would recommend this one highly for any tea drinker or fan of the show!

Cheers to a brand new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment