Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite Books of 2015

Hello Everyone,

2015 is soon drawing to a close! It was a great year filled with fun memories with my favorite people. It was also a year filled with great books! My goal was to read 30 books in 2015, and I ended being 8 short of reaching that goal. Of those 22 books, there are 10 that really stand out in my mind. So to wrap up the year, these are my Top Ten Favorite Books of 2015!
What was your favorite book of 2015? Comment below!

Happy New Year :)

2 comments:

  1. Four of my favorites from 2015 were: Thirteen Reasons Why, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail, and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Wild" is on my to-be-read" list for this year!

      Delete