Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Birthday Book Haul 7/25

I celebrated my 22nd Birthday last week Saturday. I received a copy of American Sniper from my parents as a gift, and then my mother and I hit up our local Christian Thrift Store to check out their selection. As it turn out, they were having a 50% off deal on all of their novels! Here's what we brought home:


A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
American Sniper by Chris Kyle
Amigoland by Oscar Casares
Atonement by Ian McEwan
Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes
Cat & Mouse by James Patterson
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
Little Altars Everywhere by Rebecca Wells
River, Cross My Heart by Breena Clarke
Songs in Ordinary Time by Mary McGarry Morris
The Bingo Palace by Louise Erdrich
The Book of Ruth by Jane Hamilton
The Rain Before it Falls by Jonathan Coe
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Happy book hunting fellow bilbiophiles!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, there are a few books on your list that I need to read...

    ReplyDelete