Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Goodwill Haul

I kicked off my holiday weekend by perusing through my local Goodwill store. I always seem to find something special whenever I go there. Plus, it's fun to sift through the shelves and see what other people have donated. 

On this particular trip, I struck gold! I found several books that have been sitting on my reading list for months! Here's what I got:

Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral by Kris Radish (Definitely my next beach read!)

Icy Sparks by Gwyn Hyman Rubio
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Brand new hardcover copy. How cool is that?!?)
The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
The Latehomecomer: A Hmong Family Memoir by Kao Kalia Yang
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin

Oh so many books and oh so little time....

No comments:

Post a Comment