Monday, June 22, 2015

What's in My Mug Monday

Welcome to our first "What's in My Mug?" Monday! 

Everyone who knows me knows that I love trying new coffees and teas! They are also well aware of my ever-expanding mug collection (just ask my roommate Allison). So on these days, I'll share with you what I'm drinking, as well as what I'm reading or any other thoughts from the weekend.

Today's brew is one that I picked up at a local Fair Trade store. It comes from a company called Peace Coffee located in the Twin Cities. It's their Ethiopian blend, which is a light roast with notes of orange, hibiscus, tamarind, and brown sugar. Let me tell you, it smells AMAZING while it's brewing and tastes just as good! Pick some up from yourself! It's worth it!

As I sipped my coffee, I finished up the last few pages of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I only started it yesterday afternoon, but I was so captivated that I finished it in almost a day. It's one of the best YA Fiction works that I've read since high school! Expect a full review soon!

Do you guys have any favorite coffees or teas that I should try?

3 comments:

  1. I bought coffee at Menard's this week. Probably that's not the best place to find the finest brews. ;-)
    http://www.menards.com/main/see-more/grocery/beverages/coffee/camerons-chocolate-caramel-brownie-ground-flavored-coffee-10-oz/p-1735865.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're an avid football fan and want to stay well supplied with souvenirs and your favorite memorabilia then you need to know what is worth buying and, most of all, where to find these items. There are numerous places where you can begin your search but, as always, careful planning and being aware of major vendors is your key to the best football merchandise available. Read more... Retro Football Mugs

    ReplyDelete