Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Welcome!

Hello friends!

My name is Kaylee and I want to cordially welcome you to my blog "Bookmarks and Coffee Mugs." I want to start off on the right foot by telling you a little about myself and my visions for this blog.

I can usually be found with a book in one hand and a mug full of coffee or tea in the other (hence the title). When I'm not reading, I can usually be found spending time with my friends, camping with my family, watching Netflix, or playing with the horses on my grandparents' farm. 

Reading is my passion, and so I decided to turn that passion into a career by studying to become an English teacher. I'm two years out from completing my degree. To pass on my love of reading to my students would be the most rewarding thing that I could ever do with my life. It's also the reason why I decided to write this blog: to share my favorite hobby with all of you. I plan to post my recommendations, book reviews, hauls, and more!

I love discussing books with my friends, and since I consider all of you to be my friends, I welcome your input. Feel free to comment, provided it's done respectfully.

Grab a mug of coffee and join me!

<3 Kaylee







No comments:

Post a Comment